How do i install ink cartridge for HP 4355?
To install the ink cartridge
1) Press the On button. After you press the ON button, wait for the print cartridge prompt before continuing.
2) Open the print cartridge door. Lift the print cartridge door. The print cartridge moves to the right side.
3) Remove tape from both cartridges. Pull the tab to remove the tape from both print cartridges.
Important : Do not touch copper-colored contacts or retape the cartridges.
4) Insert the tri-color print cartridge.
Caution : The device must be On before you can insert the print cartridges.
a) Slide the tri-color print cartridges into the left slot.
b) Push the top part of the cartridges firmly up and into the slot until it snaps into place.
5) Insert the black print cartridge.
a) Slide the black print cartridge into the right slot.
b) Push the top part of the cartridge firmly up and into the slot until it snaps into place.
c) Make sure both cartridges are secure, Close the print cartridge door.
6) Align the print cartridges.
a) Press OK to print the alignment page, (Make sure you have loaded plain white paper in the bottom tray,)
b) Remove the alignment page from the output tray.
c) Place the alignment page face down into the document feeder.
d) Press OK to scan the alignment page.
After the page has scanned, alignment is complete.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Dec 01, 2009 |
HP Printers & Copiers