Question about Saeco Odea Go
I am having problems with the coffee dose adjuster - it seems to be stuck, as it will not move the whole rotation of the adjustment area. It is stuck at the 3rd dot on the left - while this makes a fine short espresso, the longer 3 levels are "cut off" as it stops at the coffee level and cannot reach the last 3 settings.
It as almost if the adjustment wheel feel off and was replaced back improperly, but this is not the case. It worked fine for about a week and got stuck after that. I have, after it got stuck, tried to take off the plastic wheel cover and see if it were just off it's axis but it is competely fine, there is something in the wheel mechanics themselves that is stuck.
Anyone experience anything like this?
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2013 | Saeco Incanto Classic Espresso Machine
on Aug 12, 2010 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 11, 2010 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Oct 31, 2010 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
No 066 mean Failure to read impulses by volumetric flow meter of turbine during coffee dispensing.
The Possible causes are.
1. No Water - check water mains.
2. Broken water pump- Check water pump if it stuck or completely damage replace.
3. The coffee dose is too much- reduce the coffee dose.
4. Coffee ground is too fine- Adjust grinder to more gross coffee.
5. Clogged filters -Replace filters.
6. Coffee solenoid valve clogged or defective -Clean it o replace it.
7. Broken flow meter- Clean from scale deposits or replace.
Sep 29, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Sep 25, 2010 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Jun 18, 2010 | Saeco Odea-Giro Espresso Machine
Aug 11, 2009 | Gaggia Baby Espresso Machine
Apr 02, 2009 | Saeco Vienna Espresso Machine
Jul 28, 2016 | Saeco Odea Go
Feb 05, 2016 | Saeco Odea Go
Oct 10, 2015 | Saeco Odea Go
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!