- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
most of cameras they do have a battery witch its located inside where the screen closes but its a hard job to try and located just try the factory reset its a small hole where you can reset with a pin.
1. Begin on the main sales screen
2. Press the purple MORE key twice
3. Choose OTHER SET UP from the display screen
4. Type in your password if applicable
5. Press the purple MORE key until the display reads SET DATE/TIME
6. Choose SET DATE/TIME from the display screen
7. Type in the date mm/dd/yyyy
8. Type in the time HH:MM:SS in Military Time
9. Press ENTER
10. Press the red CANCEL key
The camera should be able to have its date and time set through the menu and it should hold the date if you switch batteries. If it doesn't then the internal battery may have to be changed by a kodak service center.
The camera screen displays "Date/Time have been reset." What should I do?
This message appears if:
this is the first time that you have turned on your camera.
the battery has been removed for an extended period of time.
the battery is exhausted.
To set the date and time:
Press the Menubutton.
Use the arrows to:
Select theDate & Timefeature.
Set the date and time.
When you are finished, press the OKbutton.
For more information, see your camera user's guide for your camera
this camcorder has a built in rechargeable battery for the memory of the date and time, if you do not use it for more than three months, it will discharge all the way; to recharge, you need to plug camera with ac power for 24 hours and the camera turned off. this should charge the internal battery complete.
Setting the Date and Time
The date/time needs to be set if/when:
Camera is turned on for the first time.
Camera is turned on after leaving ViviCam X60 without the battery for an extended period of time.
When the date and time information is not displayed on the LCD monitor, follow these steps to set the
correct date and time.
1. Slide the mode switch to [replay ], and press the MENU button.
2. Select [Setup2] with the LEFT ARROW button.
3. Select [Date/Time] with the UP ARROW / DOWN ARROW buttons, and press the SET
The Date/Time setting screen will be displayed:[Setup]
4. Select [Setup] with UP ARROW / DOWN ARROW buttons,and press the SET button.
Select the item’s field with theLEFT ARROW / RIGHT ARROW buttons and adjust the
value for the date and time with the UP ARROW / DOWN ARROW buttons.
The date and time is displayed as the format you set.
The time is displayed in 24-hour format.
After confirming all settings are correct, press the SET button.
The setting will be stored and the screen will return to the
Whenever you change the batteries in your camera you need to reset the clock. You can use the LCD screen Settings menu or set the camera's clock from your computer. See Getting Started and Chapter 6 for more information.