- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn off the camera.
2. Remove the memory card.
3. Remove the batteries.
4. Wait at least 3-5 minutes.
5. Place the memory card and batteries.
6. Turn on the camera in any mode except review mode.
7. Take any ordinary picture.
8. Change the camera mode to review.
9. What happened now. Is everything normal. if not please write a comment to explain the situation.
Do you mean you are expecting it to show the photo that you just took for a few seconds before it goes back to preview mode? There's a menu setting which I think is called "Picture Review" and you can set it for something like 0, 2 seconds, 5 seconds, something like that.
Slide the upper-right slide switch down to put the camera in picture review mode. Press right or left on the circular switch to find the particular picture you want to delete. Then press the upper left "trashcan" button to delete.
To erase ALL the pictures, leave the camera in picture review mode and press the menu button. The erase command should be around the fourth item listed in the menu that pops up.
When done, don't forget to slide the upper-right switch up to put the camera back in picture taking mode.
CCD sensor fault ( not outputting anything so no pictures captured ). Have the sensor replaced but try to have it done free of charge. Sony does replace them free of charge but you have to check with them ( not all models with this fault are repaired free of charge ).