Question about Sony Televison & Video
SOURCE: Error message E 26 00
My son and I just turned the unit upside down and opened it allowed the tray to open. Apparently the disks weren't seated properly. In order for it to open they need to be seated or totally not found...which is what we fooled it into believing. Once it opened we were able to shake the disks out. Everything's back to normal now!
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
Let me see what I can come up with. Our board here still doesn't notify we experts of all requests all the time, so I would have been back to you earlier.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2017 | GPX Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2017 | Televison & Video
Nov 27, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 23, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!