- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It hardly matters what code is showing because clearly the appliance is receiving power (timer works) and the internal workings of a microwave oven are potentially very dangerous and only competent people should open them up and fiddle around inside.
Sorry but the fact you need to ask shows you aren't a person competent enough to risk your neck inside a microwave. If it is a basic oven out of warranty it would be cheaper to replace it, if it is under warranty send it back and if it is a premium model it could be worth taking to the repair shop for a repair estimate.
www.fixya.com > Forum > Microwave Ovens > Sanyo
Recent Sanyo EM-P672W Microwave Oven questions, problems & answers. ... Mysanyo super shower microwave wave stopped working it shows on the display to press clock key but ... What would cause my Sanyo Microwave to not heat up?
microwave is not that good for your health anyway, you can repair it - unfortunately i do not think that this is cost effective, it will be cheaper buy second hand working model for $10 to $20 on gumtree, craighslist or even boot sale than repair that one.
hope this will help you - do not forget to vote...
see the informaton with carefully and use the common sense: God bless you When
the microwave sounds okay, but there's no heat, one of the internal
door switches, the high voltage circuitry, or the circuit board may have
It sounds like the magnetron may have
either failed or is not being supplied with the extremely high
voltage required to run it.
SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT
This is a job for a professional but if
you are safety clued up, here's instruction. Make sure the !!!!any
capacitors are discharged!!!!! before attempting any sort of
repair. Check the door interlock switches first then the high
voltage diode with either an AVO model 8 or moving coil meter on high
resistance range for short circuit, (DVM's won't show the fault!),
the capacitor can fail and go short circuit, the feed fuse on the
primary of the high voltage transformer and then finally, the
magnetron is best checked by substitution. Hope that helps.
Sounds like the magnetron has failed. This is the component that produces the microwaves that heats the food.
The cost of the magnetron is about 95% of the cost of a microwave oven.
Most people don't, for this reason, replace the magnetron, they replace
the whole oven which is probably what you will end up doing.
There is a possibility that the circuit that provides power to the
magnetron is faulty and you need to take it apart, find the proper
electrical leads and test them with a volt meter. To do this you have
to remove it from its mounting and take it apart. It is a fairly
lengthy process however.
Most microwave ovens today requires you to remove the cover to replace a lamp. Normally situated next to the Magnetron. Check the inside cavity for tiny holes where the light is suppose to shine through. This will indicate where the lamp is situated. Remember to unplug from mains before opening the unit and try not to touch the High Voltage components. They may still be charged. Good Luck, JUS004