- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Start the computer, insert the SIMS game CD again,
wait untill the game start up,
- now, shut down the game while the CD is in the drive.
plz let me know if you get your problem solved.
This means that the game is attempting to initialize hardware such as the video card but has failed
This can be caused by a number of factors.
1. Your hardware does not meet the games hardware requirements
2. Your hardware requires farther configuration to run the game properly
if you are certan that the game supports your hardware you may need to perform some extra steps to get your game working
"Failed to initialize" is an incomplete error message because it does not tell you what exactly failed
a more complete error message would read "Failed to initialize the video subsystem" and then it would give an error code such as Error Code xxx telling you exactly what error code to look up
to determine what exactly failed.
Most of the time when a game says ( failed to initialize ) that means a video issue
this may mean missing files or wrong versions of files or incompatable hardware.