Will not brew, water runs back into reservior
Your pump is seized, call keurig for a replacement at 866-901-BREW.
If you're out of warranty, the repair instructions are as follows:
1) Unscrew the screws securing the k-cup arm top piece to the frame (look at the top needle, the screws are right by that)
2) Pull out the body piece, unscrew the 2 screws that secure the top cover to the unit. Pry up at the area near those screws to pop the top piece up more.
3) Remove the top cover from the brewer by removing the 4 securing clips (shine a flashlight into the gap, use a long screwdriver to disengage the clips). There is 1 on the left, 1 on the back side left, 1 on the back side right, and 1 on the right. Start on the left.
4) Remove the 2 screws above the LCD and the 1 screw on the opposite side. These secure the back cover to the unit.
5) Remove the bottom metal cover (you do not need to unscrew the rubber feet).
6) Remove the screws that secure the plastic frame to the bottom of the unit, the screws are located around the perimeter of the unit, there are 1 or 2 located in the center of the unit Remove the bottom pump for the water tank. Pry the frame out, be careful of the pump you just unscrewed.
7) Slide the back cover downward, and push it outward. Remove the back cover from the unit, or at least get it out of the way.
8) There is a small pump located on the lower right corner of the unit (underneath the transformer) Remove that, and disassemble it by removing the 3 screws on the bottom, and then the 2 screws located underneath the plastic layers.
9) Wash the pump with isopropyl alcohol, you may need to shake it or manually turn the pin to make it work. Test it using a 12V power supply.
Dec 31, 2010 |
Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker