Question about Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Unfortunately, lexmark discontinued to produce a driver for the x73 for win vista...
You can try to check if there is a resident driver installed within your operating system, if there's none you can try the windows updage option to check if microsoft created a resident driver for your printer...
Here are the steps
1. go to start then go to control panel
2. go to printers and other hardware
3. on the left side of the printers window, click on add a printer
4. press the next button until you get to a window which is asking you to select your manufacturer and model..
5. select lexmark as your manufacturer and check if the x73 is one of your choice under the model list...
6. if not, click on the windows update button.. it will try to find all compatible drivers for your product from microsoft.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 15, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 13, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 22, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2008 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 19, 2017 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!