Question about Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Unfortunately, lexmark discontinued to produce a driver for the x73 for win vista...
You can try to check if there is a resident driver installed within your operating system, if there's none you can try the windows updage option to check if microsoft created a resident driver for your printer...
Here are the steps
1. go to start then go to control panel
2. go to printers and other hardware
3. on the left side of the printers window, click on add a printer
4. press the next button until you get to a window which is asking you to select your manufacturer and model..
5. select lexmark as your manufacturer and check if the x73 is one of your choice under the model list...
6. if not, click on the windows update button.. it will try to find all compatible drivers for your product from microsoft.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2013 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 15, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 13, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Sep 22, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
May 24, 2008 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!