Unlock pantech p8000
How to enter the Unlocking Code for a Pantech Model phone Option 1 - Pantech Models
1. Turn on your phone with an original SIM Card in it
2. Type the following: * # 8 6 5 6 2 5 #
3. A 'SIM Unlock' Menu will appear, press Ok
4. Enter Unlock Code + * (8 digit code)
5. Re-enter Unlock Code + * (8 digit code)
6. The phone will display 'Unlock Process Complete'
7. Press Ok
7. The phone is now unlocked.
Option 2 - Pantech Models
1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and turn the phone on
2. When prompted, enter the unlocking code provided
(Note: Use the onscreen keyboard and make sure that wireless mode is off)
3. Your phone will now be unlocked.
Option 3 - Pantech Models
1. Insert an non-accepted SIM Card and turn ON your phone
2. A hidden 'Sim Unlock' Menu will appear
3. Enter the Unlock Code provided
4. The phone will display the message 'Unlock Process Complete'
5. The phone will now be unlocked.
AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.
Jun 29, 2012 |
Pantech Crossover (P8000)