Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
I have an IP4000 and have this problem. Could you tell me exactly where in the bowels of my printer I can find this felt pad.
Try following reset procedure:
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!!!
6. turn off printer by button POWER.
If reset does not work, you have to take apart the printer and empty the ink tank located at the back bottom right corner of your printer, replacing the sponge inside.
Here is an alternative procedure
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancelbutton, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons.The LED lights in
green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3)While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times,and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each timethe
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time
the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
5)After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LEDlights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When theoperation completes,
the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
You find reset procedure here.
Here is also a reset software, http://rm1.biz/resetprinter .
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 23, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 925 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
260 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!