Question about Samsung BN59-00599A Remote Control
I have one samsung dvd and tv both remote controlers are not responding to the devices
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE:
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Dec 13, 2011 | Remote Controls
Feb 09, 2011 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Oct 12, 2010 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Aug 31, 2009 | Samsung RS105N Remote Control
Jul 14, 2009 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Jun 02, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Mar 21, 2009 | Samsung Remote Control
2,084 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: