Try this, for example june 30 2004 = Put the mode key in PRG position In round number keys press 063002 then press #/ST/NS key If that works to set the time in round number keys press 1100 then press Qty/Date or 1305 for one 05 pm. I have a 587 cx and can't fiqure out how to print my reports X Z
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This product uses 2 1/4in (57/58mm) wide standard thermal paper. Use the feed keys only when changing the paper. Do not pull the paper manually.
1. If prompted during use, or when setting up the printer for the first time, open the printer compartment by lifting up on the tabs located toward the back of the register. This will expose the printers.
2. Depending on each sides needs, use the release buttons to open the paper wells and release the print rollers.
3. Place the paper rolls into the paper well so it feeds from the bottom of the roll towards the front of the cash register (not the back). Pull the paper up and past the print heads towards the front of the cash register.
4. Once done, close the printer arms and use the feed keys to advance the paper.
5. To attach the journal roll to the back of the winding wheel, remove the wheel from the comparment. Put a small fold in the end of the journal roll and feed it under and around the tabs located on the wheel. Spin the wheel manually to take up paper slack.
6. Once the paper is attached, place the wheel into the holder in the back of the printer compartment. The part of the winding wheel with two discs should be on the right side.
Your best bet is to phone or send me an email with address. Edmonton Cash Register Co. Ltd carry a huge inventory of ribbons and ink rollers for most cash register in the market place. Your Royal 125 is a older machine and the ink roller is IR40. Please quote the #'s. If you have any other question please contact us. Have a nice day
Your cash register has a thermal printer that prints receipts for the
customer or a journal tape. Use 2¼ inch (57.5 mm) wide standard thermal register paper. Do not use bond paper because the register does not use a ribbon or ink for printing.
See installing paper roll on page 13 of the manual
Cleaning and alignment is needed to solve these problems. As you can notice, the printer has various gears and small parts on it. Although the alignment for this kind of printer model is too complicated that only an authorized technician is capable of doing it. If you can look for an authorized service center for your cash register on your area then try to contact them. They either render home service or you will have to bring your unit to them.