An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An user who is expert in 3 categories / brands.
Re: Nigeria missing in the your form code
You need to ask Sharp that question.
But being from Haiti, most third world countries usually do not register their products. they buy them use and fix them in their country, and most of the times if they need to return it they will send it back the the place of origin with a family member that is traveling to ezxchange or return.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most manufacturers nowadays include the registration proforma along with the installation software. So when you come to install it on your printer, one of the installation pages will include registering the printer online.
If you already done this, then its probably amongst your program files :- Start - All Programs - Brother.
The control panel display shows the wrong language
Solution Usually, you set the language and country/region when you first set
up the HP All-in-One. However, you can change these settings at any time by
using the following procedure:
1. Press Setup until Preferences appears, and then press OK.
2. Press until Set Language & Country/Region appears, and then press OK.
You are prompted with a list of languages. You can scroll through the list of
languages by pressing or .
3. Press OK on the appropriate language.
4. When prompted, press OK to select Yes or Cancel to select No.
You are prompted with a list of countries/regions for the selected language.
5. Press to select the appropriate country/region, and then press OK.
6. When prompted, press to select Yes or No, and then press OK.
You can confirm the language and country/region by printing a Self-Test Report,
1. Press Setup until Print Report appears, and then press OK.
2. Press until Self-Test Report appears, and then press OK
mr engineer please check the drum mark sensor and clean it and also check the check the toner motor connector and do this program c interrupt 0 interrupt ,44 copy key 07 copy key after stoping the machine off and then on but first clean drum unit maintenance code is 20 then copy key and then three times ca ca ca