Question about Universal Garage Wireless Keyless Entry System
Need instructions for use
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
My garage door opening is a Wayne Dalton Quantum 3213 but I cannot get the KLICK2U to work with it. the Qunatum's learning button, when pushed once goes a solid red. However, if I press it a second time, it flashes red and a third time makes it flash a little faster. So, do i press the learning button once, twice or three times?
I'm assuming that 9 is the ID code I need to put in as the instructions tell me. so here is what I did:
1. held * and # until the keypad stopped flashing.
2. entered in my four digit code and then #
3. entered in 9 and then #
4. pressed the Learning Button once.
5. entered in four digit code and then 0 (tried it also by pressing 0 twice in this step).
6. waited until the Learning Button turned off on the Quantum garage door opener
7. entered four digit code and then 0.
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2015 | Garage Doors
Oct 10, 2014 | Garage Doors
Oct 04, 2014 | Chamberlain Klik2u Universal Wireless...
Aug 27, 2011 | Universal Garage Wireless Keyless Entry...
Jul 09, 2011 | Chamberlain Klik2u Universal Wireless...
Mar 17, 2011 | Chamberlain Klik2u Universal Wireless...
Mar 01, 2011 | Chamberlain Klik2u Universal Wireless...
May 05, 2010 | Universal Garage Wireless Keyless Entry...
Dec 06, 2009 | Universal Garage Wireless Keyless Entry...
4,362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: