Question about i-mate PDA2k Pocket PC
You can buy a blank key blade off ebay simple as that, i bought one for my 407 it was slightly to thick so i filed it down until it fit and it works great, hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2014 | Dryers
1. Turn the Ignition switch to the accessory position using the key without the remote plip attached.
2. Hold the Plip key close to the central locking receiver mounted in the roof console.
3. Press the large plip button and then the small plip button on the remote.
4. Repeat for second Plip key if required.
5. Turn the ignition OFF.
6. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.
1.Switch off the ignition
2. Switch on the ignition
3. Immediately after switching on the ignition, press the large remote button
4. The remote should now be working again.
Jan 07, 2011 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Sep 06, 2009 | Hampton Bay 52 In. 5-Blade Ceiling Fan,...
May 23, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Apr 09, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Mar 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2009 | Hampton Bay 54 In. 5-Blade Fan, Chestnut,...
Jun 30, 2017 | Delphi Roady2 SA10085 XM Radio Receiver...
Apr 23, 2008 | Hampton Bay 54 In. 5-Blade Fan, Chestnut,...
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: