Any other suggestions to make the Motorola HS820 headset to work again. Blue light on after charging, and I held down button for over one minute. No change. Have you tried to remove the battery, or find a hard start? Any suggestions will be helpful
I opened it,the upper part does not detach completely but slides,the blue light turned off finally but then on pressing the button nothing happened.Now i'm charging the battery and the blue light is on as usual so i hope it's just out of energy and it will work again when recharge will be finished:)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Plug the Motorola charger into the end of the headset. The blue indicator light turns on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on. When the headset's battery is fully charged (about 2 hours), the blue indicator light turns off. 1 With the headset power off, press and hold the Call button for 6 to 10 seconds until the blue indicator light turns on and remains steadily lit. Note: The blue light will flash as you press and hold the Call button. Continue holding down the Call button until the blue light is steadily lit. Note: If you let go of the Call button before the blue light is on and steady, ensure that your headset is off before trying again.
you have to press and hold the button for a few seconds, it will then flash 3 times and then stay solid blue, this is now in pairing mode, get your phone to find the headset and then pair usually with the numbers 0000, then thelight will flash then it is paired.
Try the following:
1) Make sure the HS820 is fully charged up.
2) Remove the battery and SIM card from your phone for about 1 minute and put them back in.
3) As soon as your phone is booted up, access the "find devices" function for adding your HS820.
4) Hold the HS820 button down until the blue light is solid.
5) Then do whatever your phone requres to "search for devices."
6) Here's the key: as the phone is searching for devices, PHYSICALLY TOUCH touch the HS820 to the phone.
I couldn't get my HS820 to synch with my new Blackberry Curve the normal way and ultimately got it to synch by going through this process.
the always on light mens that it is in pairing mode and wont go out until it has paired with a phone, if you wish to turn it off, press and hold for 3 seconds, it will then flash 3 times and then go off.
Try pairing again by pressing and holding the button until the light stays on.