- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go on Google, type in the font name you want and download and install the .ttf (True-Type Font) file. Then you should be able to use the newly installed font in any application installed on your computer.
go to Option now select environment. a pop dialgo box will open Now click on the editor node to expend it now click on dispaly in the right hand site there is an option to change the font-size and font-style
1. Download the font below... Madura Font (when u open it it will be just a english font, dont worry about that)
2. Go to your downloads where u save the madura.ttf file, COPY it (select, Ctrl +C)
3. IMPORTANT STEPS --Go to My Computer, --then C drive (double click, where your operating system is), --Double click on Windows folder (NOT Program files), --scan through the folders and open Fonts folder, it should preview all the fonts installed on your computer.
4. Now Paste (Ctrl+V) the madura.ttf file that u copied in STEP 2. (it should say installing font when u paste it)
5. Open Madura Dictionary and it shuold work fine now.
I have tried this in Windows 8 computer so it should defineatly work fine with windows 7 and XP.
Madura Font http://www.maduraonline.com/download/madura.ttf
Madura Software (you probably already have this installed because u only wanted the font, for other people who wants to uninstall and start from the beginning) http://download.cnet.com/Madura-English-Sinhala-Dictionary/3000-2279_4-10571464.html
Shut down all programsand then find your font folder which is usually in C:windows\fonts or you can search your C: for the fonts folder. Once you find the fonts folder delete the malayalam font if it's in there.
Open internet explorer and go to: http://www.deepika.com/font.htm
Click on "Download
Save font in C:\ --> Windows --> Fonts
(some browsers may save the file name as a .exe extension.
Add .ttf to the end of the file name mlkr0ntt_TTF.
The file name should be mlkr0ntt_TTF.ttf
Restart your computer
Now open your adobe program and see if you can use that font.
Hope this helps! If not contact me and I can find you another solution.
hello nirav702, To install Fonts in Windows 7, simply follow this step:
1. Download Your fonts and then unzip 2. Right clik on it and then click on properties 3. Under the General tab You will see an Unblock Button (click on it only if u see the Unblock Button, if it's not then ignore this step) 4. You can either drag and drop the font to directory: "C:\Windows\Fonts" or u can just double click on the font and install it
This is really old, but I'm going to post it here anyway in case others come across the same issue. Instead of doing jsperny's solution, there's a much easier one.
arialnb.ttf is a font type. You just have to copy and paste the fonts on the CD onto your computer. 1.) My Computer > Open > System > Fonts2.) Copy all of the fonts in the folder3.) Start > Control Panel > Classic View > Fonts4.) Paste all of the fonts you just copied in there5.) If you're asked to replace a font, just click yes This is what I did, and it was much easier, and the game began to work fine for me.