Question about Cell Phones

2 Answers

How do u reset a lg fusic phone - Cell Phones

Posted by on

  • Anonymous Mar 30, 2009

    HOW DO I RESET A LG FUSIC

  • Anonymous Apr 29, 2009

    ITS BLOCKED AND I HAVE TRIED ALL THE CODES, 1234, 9999, 0000 EVERYTHING

×

2 Answers

How do you reset a remix???

Posted on Sep 10, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Security code for motorola razr v3i

Posted on Dec 31, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

2 Answers

How to unlock a fusic


My friend you cannot use the LG Fusic to a T-mobile network since your phone is a CDMA phone & Tmobile is in a GSM network.

95% of all CDMA phones doesn't support a sim card & the remaining 5% that supports a simcard could only use the sim card from it's original CDMA provider.

GSM phones are phones that supports a sim card.

Hope that'll help you..

Happy Holidays...

**please rate my post**

Dec 17, 2009 | LG Sprint Fusic LX550 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

My microphone on my fusic has stopped working, what do I do to fix it ?


you have to replace they are very sensitive..since new tehnology they are using crystal mic......

May 03, 2009 | LG Sprint Fusic LX550 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

LG Fusic 550 Sprint - Memory Card Error with 8 GB Sandisk MicroSD


Believe it or not, a lot of the older phones (an even the newer phones) will not support the 8GB memory card. Most of the phones on the market that support 8GB cards are the smart phones and PDA's. There are a few standard phones that support it but not many. Unfortunately, the LG 550 is not one of them. :o/

You may need to take it back and exchange it for a smaller one.


~*~ Your Rating is Greatly Appreciated *~*

Feb 23, 2009 | LG Sprint Fusic LX550 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Password to Hookup Bluetooth on LG Fusic


THE PASSWORD IS 4 0'S....

0000

(THE NUMBER 0)

Jan 27, 2009 | LG Sprint Fusic LX550 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Fusic lg phone by sprint I need help!


I'm a bit late here. Lots of people with this problem. See the link at the bottom of this solution.

Some things they suggest:
1) Take the battery and memory card (if you use one) out of the phone.
2) With these removed, press the power button as if you were turning it on.
3) Wait at least 30 minutes.
4) Reinstall the battery and plug in the phone, but DO NOT TRY TO TURN IT ON.
5) Wait another 30 minutes.
6) Keeping it plugged in, see if it will turn on.

If it turns on, let it finish charging. You can reinsert your memory card a few minutes after it starts up.

If it doesn't turn on, you'll need to head to a store or call up Sprint about repair/replacement.

Other folks with this issue: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121588

Oct 11, 2008 | LG Sprint Fusic LX550 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

What would be the service code to reset a lg lx 550 fusic phone?


To enter these codes, dial them like a regular phone number
  • ##2342# - Main Service Programming
  • ##786# - Life Timers, Phone Reset (##RTN#)
  • ##3282# - 3G Data Provisioning (##DATA#)
  • ##33284# - Debug/Field Test Menu (##DEBUG#)
  • ##477# - GPS Configuration (##GPS#)
  • ##2769737 # - Browser (##BROWSER#)
These are the codes that are used the most for this phone.

Aug 21, 2008 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Unlock personal pin for LG Fusic cell phone


Who knows the unlock codes for the Sprint Fusic so that I can at least use the camera for doing a partial flash over to Cricket Services??

Apr 14, 2008 | Sanyo Katana SCP-6600 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

LG Fusic Flashed to Cricket


if its a flahed phone no gurantee the pics web and roaming will work

Apr 08, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Lg fusic


help me un lock my lg chocolate vx8500 cell phone i do not know my unlock code

Mar 21, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cell Phones Logo

Related Topics:

735 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cell Phones Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18304 Answers

IT Solution
IT Solution

Level 3 Expert

805 Answers

Are you a Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...