Question about Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Can anyone help me get my computer back to factory
I have just restored back to factory settings on my acer. This was done by pressing the 'alt and f10' together five times when the acer screen comes on at start up. However I would back everything you will need as this is a one way trip!
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
You may use system restore and look for the date when you first had your laptop, this will restore your laptop to how you had it the first time.
1. Log on to Windows as Administrator.
2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.
3. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.
4. On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system checkpoint in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.
A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
5. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
6. Log on to the computer as Administrator. The System Restore Restoration Complete page appears.
7. Click OK.
hope this helps
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Mar 03, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Nov 14, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Aug 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Oct 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jul 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Feb 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Nov 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
1,905 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!