Ipone 3gs restore factory setting code?
How to Restore iPhone 3G to Factory Settings
Make sure you are on the screen that holds your Settings icon. That is the icon with gears pictured in it. Touch the Settings icon.
In the Settings menu, touch the line that says General. It also has a picture of gears.
Scroll down the General page and you will see a line that says Reset. Select Reset.
This screen will show you several options you can reset including setting, home screen, keyboard dictionary, network settings and location warning. However, to erase all data, you will select the line that says Erase All Content and Settings. When you select it, a box will pop up with a red button saying Erase iPhone. There is also a warning saying it will delete all media and data and will take up to an hour. Touch the red button and your iPhone will format itself back to factory settings.
Tips & Warnings
Back up all data you want to save on your computer.
YOU WILL LOSE ALL DATA!!!!!
To restore iPhone and reset the phone to default factory settings, follow these steps:
1. Turn off iPhone - Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the red slider. Ignore this step if your iPhone is already off.
2. Press and hold down the Home button for about 10 seconds until a yellow triangle with a text which says Please Connect to iTunes appears.
iPhone Recovery Mode
3. Plug the iPhone into Mac or Windows PC. Release the button if you haven't.
4. Run and open iTunes if it's not already opened yet.
5. iTunes will prompt a message that says iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Click OK.
6. You will be taken to the iPhone pane. Then, click on Restore.
7. Wait for the full restoration process to complete, and the iPhone will be back to the original settings state as when it left the manufacturing factory, typically a working phone again if you face any problem, unless it's hardware related.
There is another mode called DFU mode which does not load the iBoot, and commonly used to downgrade the firmware and restore custom IPSW.
Use the link to below for DFU
Hope it helped.
Thanks for using fixya,..
Jan 15, 2011 |