- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please follow the instructions below for unlocking your Philips HTS 3371 Please note: Unlocking a DVD player may invalidate the warranty. Unlock sequences may not work with some firmware updates and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking your DVD player is done at your own risk.
1. Switch the DVD player ON 2. OPEN the disc tray 3. Key 9 9 9 9 0 using the Philips remote control supplied with the player 4. Press PLAY. The disc tray will close. 5. Switch the player OFF then switch ON again. 6. To test, play a disc from a region which was previously locked.
If it does not work the first time, switch the player off and back on, then try again.
This is a verified unlock method, but I was unable to confirm whether it works for players sold locked to Region 1 (North America). If you have a Region 1 player and the method above does not work, you will not be able to unlock your player.
It's possible that this DVD is not from the same region as the DVD player. For instance, a DVD from India (region 5) will not play in a DVD player from the US (region 1). You may want to check into that and post a reply here.
ur dvd player has region lock . it will not play all the disk. check the DVD OF STAR WARS MOVIE which region it belongs. jus try the following not sure is it work or not
Open the tray. Press 99990 on the remote. by doing this ur dvd player will become region free then insert ur dvd and try. for region 1 and region 2 code is 99991 ,99992 respectively.
feel free contact through fixya.
if u are trying to connect the audio of ur tv as input to flow out from the home theater; this is a common thing; u need to replace the audio cable that connects the tv to 3565 with a good quality cable
Press "Door Open"
- after the door opens perform the following sequence with the remote control:
a Region settings page will be displayed showing the current region on
the TV (usually the default is region 1), using the remote control select the region number by pressing the number on the remote (select region
0 for region free) and press OK.