Question about LG Televison & Video
Your expert "welcomejee" and I talked through the problem, and he helped me come to a solution - so now the problem is fixed
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2012 | JVC HD-61Z456 Television
Jul 09, 2011 | Toshiba TheaterWide 52HM84 52" Rear...
Jun 22, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KDP-57WS550 57" Rear...
Mar 22, 2011 | Samsung HLP6163W 61" Rear Projection...
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Mar 03, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-65413 65" Rear Projection...
Jan 03, 2010 | JVC Televison & Video
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung HLN437W 43" Rear Projection HDTV
Feb 18, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: