Question about HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I've checked all of the cords and there is nothing obvious wrong with the printer, but it's giving me the "Turn Power Off then on Again" message... everytime I restart. I've unplugged and repluged a few times as well and the message keeps popping up. Anyone?
Try performing a reset on the device. Unplug the power cable, then hold # and 3 while powering it back up.
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
This solution worked for my OfficeJet L7680--good luck!
1: Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) or ethernet cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Reconnect the USB or ethernet cable, and try to print a print job from the computer.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | GE Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2017 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Brother MFC-7420 Printer
Jan 08, 2017 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
2,025 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!