My mp3 player is stack in a specific song.. that when i press the next button, it is still the song that plays... again and again.. so i have to go to the previous songs or in other words backward instead of playing it forward... whats going on??????????????
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not knowing what player you have, I have to give a general answer. I think you pressed (or touched) the repeat button and did put the player to repeat the sone.
Check your manual. Next time you have a question, please add more details about brand and model of the device, so I could try to fid the manual and give more specific answers. Thanks.
I've noticed alot of people are having this problem. For some reason or another the MP3 player puts intself into INTRO MODE. The player will play ten seconds of a song then move onto the next.
To fix this:
1. Play a Song
2. Press the button on the side of the player
3. Choose PLAY MODE
4. Choose NORMAL
I had this problem when I first got mine as well and I understand how frustrating it can be when you've spent hard earned money on something and things go wrong right off the bat. When it happened to me I wished there was someone out there with a clear answer as to how I could fix it. I hope I've been able to help you with your specific problem.
Sounds like the player is running in INTRO mode, only playing the first part of each song. To change playback mode, follow the steps as described below.
Switch the player ON and start music playback:
1. Press PLAY button to START music to play
2. Press PLAY button again to PAUSE the playback
3. Press MODE button to enter playback mode selection
4. Scroll with MODE button through selections
5. Press MODE button when selection REPEAT is in the display
6. Use MODE button to select from: Normal, Repeat One, Repeat within current Folder (if any), Repeat Folders (if any), Repeat All songs, Random Play back, and Intro
7. Press MODE button to confirm selection
Well, you can press the button you use to change songs. If you press it, you get options. Move the mode button and find play settings and you will find normal mode. Press the mode button and you will solve the problem.