Your pictures may still be there. Maybe the Kodak easy share software just doesn't know how to find them. Try following these instructions to see if your pictures are safe.
- Double-click on My Computer
- Double-click on Local Disk (C:)
- Double-click on Documents and Settings
- Find your windows account name. This is the same name that should appear when you click on the start menu, and look for a name at the very top. Now double click on your account name.
- Double-click on My Documents
- Double-click on My Pictures
- You should see a folder in here called Kodak Pictures. Open it up, and drill down until you see some pictures. If you still see them, then it's as simple as remapping the Kodak Software to find them. If not, they could have been deleted or moved to another location.
Comment back on your progress, and i'll see if I can help you more.