I plugged my vosonic into what I thought was its car charger. It looked like it was charging then nothing. The red light came on then almost immediately off. I thought that a night of recharging would fix it, but it won't come on at all now.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check that you are trying to charge the right batteries for the charger. Alkaline batteries will not charge and nic hydroxide need a special charger. Every possibility you got alkaline batteries to start with. make sure your batteries are rechargeable.
Did you charge it at all during the 3 months? Did you store chair on a full charge? Check to see if batteries are dead. Batteries should be disconnected and/or stored on a full charge. If left connected they should be fully charge every week.
Check batry terminals are secure & free from corosion, check security of earth strap to engine & main power wire on starter, if ok have the batry load tested to ensure it can perform under load as the starter needs a lot of current. Have you tried a jump start?
Batteries don't always look degraded but if they've been in use for a while or have a bad cell, they will show up bad on the charger and it won't charge them. The only way to test the batteries is to try to charge them on another charger. If the batteries show defective on another charger, they are bad and you'll have to replace them. Also try to charge some batteries you know to be good on your charger to see if it's the problem. If your batteries charge on another charger, your current charger is bad and they don't have any replaceable parts in them so you'd be looking at replacing it.
If the phone was totally dead before it refused to charge initially, then the refusal to charge is due to the fact that there was no residual charge left to bring it to a charge, because the battery completely died. To fix it, kick start the charging process. Remove the battery, and using a universal charger (desktop charger) charge the battery for say 10 minutes, before re- inserting the battery to the phone and continuing with the normal charging process. If this does not work out, then problem is with the charging port. It has to be replaced. This can be done by nearby local phone repairers. Hope it helps? Success.
I had a Storm Launcher battery that was unused for sometime and when I plugged it in to the charger, the light flashed red. I checked the voltage of the pack and it was down around 2.5V....from 7.4V. I figured the "smart charger" thought it had a dead or shorted cell and wouldn't kick in the charging circuit. I McGyver'd the two probes and alligator clips to connect the pack to a 9V. NiCad "dumb" charger. The light came on showing a charge and I left it for 5 mins. Unhooked it and checked the voltage. It was now 5 volts...supposed to be 7.4...but much better than 2.5. Plugged the pack into the AirHogs charger and the green light started flashing, indicating a charge. Later I got the double-flashing and 10 minutes after that FULL charge! Just needed a boost to start the smart charger.