Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GL Router
First go to router setting page, for access router page the default ip add is 192.168.1.1 try this first, if the router page is not open then check the default Gateway in u r pc and keep the ip add of ur pc ob tend automatically
1. when the page is open then go to wireless potion>wireless security>
2. then select encryption type WEP > 64 bits
3. then type pass phrase>click on "generate network key"
4. routher will generate 4 network key , select first key as wireless security key.
5. save this settings.
now the wireless connectivity automatically disconnected
6. now search the wireless network on u r pc .
7. when u get u r wireless network , then connect to this network
now the wireless network key is ask bye system ,
8. type the network key which generated by router .
and connect 2 u r wireless network
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2013 | NetGear DG834G Router
Sep 20, 2011 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Mar 25, 2011 | Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Mar 05, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Feb 07, 2011 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Feb 05, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 05, 2011 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Feb 04, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Dec 09, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Mar 05, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 10, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GL Router
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: