Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Paper feeds half way and jams
Are you printing at the same time your printer could be running out of memory
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2011 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Jul 05, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2010 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 30, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 27, 2008 | Minolta EP1083 CS/PRO Copier
Oct 03, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: