Hey Alien - try this :
A manual installation Will solve this
1.Download and install ATI Catalyst Control Center. try this link http://downloadmirror.intel.com/9560/eng/ATICCC_MS.NET.EXE
2.The installation will extract the files to your hard drive Eg. C:\ATI\SUPPORT
In the folder "SUPPORT" there are two other folders.Open the folder labeled "8-3_xp32_dd_59746" you will see a folder labeled "XP_INF" thats all you need
To install the the Driver open device Manager
1. locate the "Video controller"
2. Right click Select "Update Driver"
3. Hardware update wizard appears select "No Not this time" and click next
4. select "install from a list or specific location." Click next
5. select "Don't search I will Choose the driver to install" Click next
6. Search for "Display Adapters"
7. Click "have disk" and then Browse
in the "XP_INF" Folder is the File "CX_59746.inf" bubble Click to open and then click OK
8. scroll to ATI radeon xpress 200m series select and click next
9. Update driver Warning Click "YES" and enjoy your Graphic cards FULL POTENTIAL
If this solves your problem please rate this as fixed. If you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Let me know how it turns out. Thanks.