Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
I get fragmented words on the call ID screen and it's impossible to read. Not only are some of the words missing...parts of the letters themselves are gone. Any solutions that I can try?
I get fragmented words on the call ID
screen and it's impossible to read. Not only are some of the words
missing...parts of the letters themselves are gone. Any solutions that
I can try?
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Mar 21, 2011 | AT&T 5840 Cordless Phone
Dec 30, 2009 | GE Lands Phones
Sep 02, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
May 11, 2009 | GE 28031EE1 Cordless Phone
Feb 06, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 26, 2008 | GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!