Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
We have a large black streak printing down the back of our copies. After alot of copies of something it gets lighter. but the next copy down the road it's worse again. How do we clean the copier to remove it? Ee also tried changing the large black cartridge to see if that was the problem but it didn't work either. Help!!!!!!
This is a fairly common problem. More common when you use junk cartridges from printcountry.com.
1) you will need some cotton swabs, isopropyl alcohol and "canned air" or any pressurized computer cleaner.
2) lift up the top console while the unit is on and wait for the cartridges to reset to the center position.
3)Release the grey lock on the LH side of the cartridges and remove cartridges.
4) take alcohol soaked swabs and clean bottom of ports and nozzles.
5) blow out with air.
6) go into program and run clean and align programs. (if you don't have them go to google and type canon mp830 support)
8) if this doesn't work, give to someone you hate or throw out window.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 6L Printer
Jan 06, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Nov 21, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Sep 16, 2008 | HP DesignJet 450c InkJet Printer
Apr 19, 2008 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Dec 17, 2007 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 16, 2007 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Nov 08, 2007 | Canon imageRUNNER 1370F All-In-One Laser...
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!