An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: What programming language can i use in linux
You can use c,c++ by default no need to install the extra software like in windows ..
LINUX comes with the softwares just like office suite,programming tools,web designing tools,etc and drivers inbuilt in it ... so once you install the LINUX you will be having almost all the required softwares inbuilt in it including music player,video player,etc
if you want you can install the extra softwares too but the softwares use in windows doesnt work with linux you must download the separate software for linux ....
linux is best in security wise because no virus will attack to LINUX as the viruses are very less developed as there are scarcity in users of linux and there is no chance of hacking the password in linux like in windows this is because of the greater security used in the linux ....
linux stores the password by making use of shadowing .. so upto this time nobody is unable to hack the password ...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Click on Start button, click the Control Panel, click Clock Language and Region and click Regional and Language Options.
2. Click the Keyboard and languages tab.
3. Display language, choose any language from the list and then click ok
if you not see the list of display language, you need to install additional language files.
How to install addition language file
1. click on Start, All Programs and click on Windows Update.
2. Check Online Update from Microsoft Update, any update are found, click optional update are available.
3. Select language pack you want.
4. click Install update to use your administrator password or confirmation
The language is not in the laptop, it's in the operating system, in Windows. For that follow this
Open the Control Panel. Open Regional and Language Options. Click the Languages tab. Click the Advanced tab. Select the language - English - from the list in the Language for non-Unicode programs. Apply. OK.
click start control panel,regional and language options select regional language options from the drop down list select the language you want also from the bottom drop up list you can select your present location location hope this helps
Machine languages are the only language that are understood by the computers.While easily understood by the computers machine languages are almost impossible for humans to use because they consist entirely numbers.Machine level languages are in binary codes 1, 0 which only computers can understand normally.
The only advantage is that program of machine language run very fast because no translation program is required for the CPU.
It is very difficult to program in machine language. The programmer has to know details of hardware to write program.
The programmer has to remember a lot of codes to write a program which results in program errors.
It's really easy how to change the language of vista home premium or basic without spending a single dollar. Microsoft thiefs!!! Ok, this is how I changed it from english to spanish for my dear uncle. Follow these easy steps:
1) Go to www.froggie.sk 2) Download the Vistalizator (You should save it, not run it just in case you wish to use it again to revert languages as you wish). Open the application and minimize you will need it soon. 3) Under language packs, click the MUI for your operating system (If you do not know your operating system click on the windows logo on the menu bar and type system on the search bar. A list of programs will show, simply click on "system" and a page will open up with the information you need. If you have a service pack 1 installed it will say it). 4) A List of languages will show up, simply click on the language you want to revert vista to and save it in a folder you know how to get to. (If you run it, vista will automatically tell you that your system has reached a limit on the number of languages it is authorized to have). 5) Unminimize or open vistalizator (for those who did not minimize the program), and click on "add languages" and go to the folder you decided to save your MUI language of choice. Once this is done it will install the language. You will now see "internal" language (default one you want to change) and the "express" language (the one you just added. 6) Click on the Language you just added to the list and click "change language." After this I think it will suggest to update the language. If you choose not to it will reboot the computer and when it restarts the language will be changed. That it it!!!
Now for those who want to know how to update the language:
1) Go to www.froggie.com and under program click "download" 2) Save "Windows Update Agent" and "Windows Search 4.0" for your operating system in a known folder. 3) Open vistalizator, highlight the "express" language and click on "update languages" a message will pop up telling you that you need the applications you just saved. Browse one and click ok. Must repeat this step to browse second application. 4) Once done with both applications, click on "update language" and it might update if it has one if not it will tell you that this language has latest update
In Microsoft Windows XP, on the Windows Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.
In Windows 2000, on the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings
Click the Enabled Languages tab.
In the Choose the language that defines default behavior in Microsoft Office applications box, select the language you want, and then click OK.
During installation of the OS, one should select UK english as the default language. However for any email program you have to set the language selection again to UK english. Best solution is to install another email program like Mozilla - Thunderbird or Eudora mail clients. The programs will not switch to US english after having set to use UK Dictionary as its default language setting..........sodeep
For a beginning programmer, you should start with a programming language such as Visual Basic which lets you place controls onto a workspace and then program for each control. Most programs can be programmed in many languages, and the more powerful the programming language, the more complicated and longer it will take to learn. Microsoft programs are actually programmed in their own proprietary language, however the most popular these days would be the C programming language. There are a few variations of this including C++ and C# (pronounced "See Prime"). There are many resources for beginning programmers if you wish to learn on your own, or you can attend your local community college to learn programming a classroom setting.
will home .if you have any xp cds put it in the drive then go to start menu >Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>languages>then check the group of languages you want and it will load the files needed then restart your computer and it will be \\\\\\\\\\\\\.