Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
my printer is canon MP210 and paper is jammed
so please help me to get it out
I have a hpdeskjet 920c printer. There has been a piece of paper jammed in the computer and I can't get it out. I tried pulling from front, but it won't budge. Any suggestions?
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
SOURCE: My Canon MP210 printer is
Hold the RESET button then press POWER. While POWER button is pressed, release the Reset. Press Reset twice (always with Power keep pressed)
Release Power. You are now in Service Mode Menu 2.
* Wait until Power light turns to Green
* Press Stop/Reset three times within 3 seconds between each press.
* Press Power once to Set data. Now the light should change color.
* Open the printer and remove the ink tanks. The printer should be in replace mode.
* Reinsert the ink tanks.
* Close the printer and wait 20 - 30 secs.
* Press Power to shutdown the printer.
* Turn On the printer the 2 ink levels should be reset. Error should be removed. Source(s): http://www.toner2ink.com/
Posted on May 30, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
460 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: