Question about HP Computers & Internet
Hi, my laptop lights switches on,but it just does not boot up at all.
What can i do?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2008 | Gateway SL1450-30165297 Notebook
Your computer has no power at all or cannot boot properly. In some situations this can be caused by an external device or an electrical problem. This can usually be solved by removing all external devices and resetting the power supply.
Instructions for laptops:
1. Disconnect all external devices you have.
2. Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
3. Remove the battery pack from the laptop.
4. Press the power button and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power adapter.
Do not yet reconnect the external devices, they should stay disconnected. Do not yet reseat the battery pack.
6. Switch your laptop on and test if it boots normally and watch if the power LED lights up.
7. If the power LED still does not lights up, continue with the next steps.
8. Disconnect the power adapter from the laptop.
9. Press the power button and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
10. Reseat the battery pack. Do not reconnect the power adapter.
11. Switch your laptop on and test if it boots normally.
Solution 2: Unplug and reconnect System Hard Drive
1. Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
2. Remove the battery pack from the laptop.
3. Unplug and reconnect System Hard Drive. This is normally accessible by removing a panel at the bottom of the laptop or removing the back enclosure (see User Manual).
4. Reseat the battery.
5. Switch your notebook on and test if it boots normally
Jan 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2011 | Samsung NC20-21GBK Notebook
Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2010 | HP 417035-001 - HP Pavilion dv2000 Series...
Jan 23, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1526 Laptop
Sep 30, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!