Question about Fuji FinePix S9500 Zoom Digital Camera
I've taken out the screws and the front and back still don't come apart. It appears as though there are screws under the cover of the hot shoe, but they appear to be screwed in from the bottom of the flash shoe. any suggestions
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A720 IS Digital Camera
Mar 23, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Feb 08, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S7000 Digital Camera
Jan 18, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S1000FD Digital Camera
Sep 21, 2009 | HP R967 Digital Camera
Mar 05, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!