- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
. Download BackupTrans Software's "Android SMS + MMS Transfer" software .It help us extracts SMS and MMS messages from any Android device and stores them on the PC.
2. Connect your Kyocera Hydro to your PC via mini USB cable. "Android SMS + MMS Transfer" will scan your drive and create a list that it can sync to your computer.
3. Click on "Kyocera Hydro" under the list of devices in the left-hand panel of the software.
Select the messages from the list, click "File" -"Print SMS and MMS." Select your printer and then click "Print."
4. Press the "Home" button on the Kyocera Hydro.Tap the "Google Play" icon to open the application market. Search for "PrinterShare Mobile Print." Tap "Install" to download and install the software.
5. Both the printer and the phone need to be on the same wireless network.Tap the app to searches the network for the printer.
6. Tap "Messages" to open your SMS and MMS messages in PrinterShare. Select the wireless printer.
7. Click on the messages and then tap"Copy message text".
8. Return to your Home screen and then open the email app.Compose a new message to yourself and paste the messages you want to print.Tap"Send".
9. Open the email on any computer connected to a printer and then click "File," and choose "Print".
10. Then you have successfully print your message from Kyocera Hydro.
The only alternative to do somethign like this would be to forward the
text message to your e-mail and then print it from your computer. If you can not retrieve the messages and they are saved to your phone,you may need to obtain a subpoena and submit it to your carrier.
press start / programs / file explorer / my documents / my pictures / select and hold the image / click on beam file / your phone should search for bluetooth devices / select your printer and this should work. Good luck.