Question about Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Just try in DOS mode (NOT FROM COMAND PROMPT UNDER WINDOWS), if it's work normally probably cause from your Windows, try change keyboard setting from control panel or reinstall u're Windows
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2014 | PC Laptops
Feb 19, 2014 | ASUS PC Laptops
Dec 19, 2011 | PC Laptops
Aug 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
May 30, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Power button board 496830-001
1. Shut down the computer. If you are unsure whether the computer is off or in Hibernation, turn the computer on,
and then shut it down through the operating system.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer.
3. Disconnect the power from the computer by first unplugging the power cord from the AC outlet and then
unplugging the AC adapter from the computer.
4. Remove the battery (see "Battery" on page 4-7).
5. Disconnect the wireless antenna cables from the WLAN module (see "WLAN module" on page 4-15).
6. Remove the keyboard (see "Keyboard" on page 4-17).
7. Remove the keyboard cover (see "Keyboard cover" on page 4-20).
Remove the power button board:
1. Remove the two Phillips PM2.0x4.0 screws 1 that secure the power button board to the keyboard cover.
2. Remove the power button board 2.
Here is the service manual: See page 4-22
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 01, 2011 | HP PC Laptops
Mar 14, 2010 | PC Laptops
Feb 01, 2010 | HP HDX16t Premium Series Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: