- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You could try a power reset of the printer.
Press ON button to turn off printer
Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer
Remove all of the ink cartridges
Wait 3 minutes
Plug the power cord back into the printer
Press the ON button to turn on the printer
Install back all of the cartridges
If this does not work, you could try a hardware reset.
1) Press and hold LEFT ARROW and then press SETUP
Release both buttons
2) Press OK
3) Press & release RIGHT ARROW until LCD reads System Configuration Menu 2
4) Press OK
5) LCD reads Hardware Failure Status: Clear, Press OK to clear
6) Press OK, LCD now reads Cleared, Press Cancel to continue.
7) Press & release CANCEL until the Welcome or Ink System
Failure screen appears on LCD
8) DO NOT PRINT AT THIS STAGE
9) Use POWER button to turn OFF printer
10) Unplug power cord from electrical outlet and from back of printer
11) Wait 1 minute. plug power cord back into outlet first then back into the printer
12)Turn on the printer, Press OK
The printer will start to initiate, do not interrupt.
When you change the drum you must reset the drum count.
1: press ONLINE button once. The lcd display will read offline.
2: press MENU button until the lcd display reads MAINT. Menu.
3: press ITEM+ button twice. The lcd display will read drum count reset.
4: press SELECT button once. this will save the drum count reset.
5: press ONLINE button once. You will notice the Change Drum Message
has disappeared. You should be able to print at this time.
1. Turn the printer on and make sure that the LCD display reads 'ON LINE'. 2. Press the PAUSE key once. [The display will read 'PAUSE'.] 3. Press and hold the PAUSE key until four or five labels feed forward. NOTE: On some models, pressing the pause key will change the LCD display to 'TRANSMISSIVE'. If this happens, repeat step 3. 4. Press the RESTART key. The printer will go back ON LINE. 5. Open the print head and reposition your labels, so that they are ready for printing. Close the print head.
When you get the "no cartridge" message it's because one of the sensors does not recognize ink in one of the cartridges.
First open the ink cover and read the LCD screen.
The LCD will tell you which cartridge is having a problem. You should change which ever cartridge is telling you there is a problem.
If the LCD says there is a problem witht he yellow (which you just changed) then follow the below steps.
1. Unplug the power to the printer.
2. Remove all 4 ink cartridges.
3. Close the ink cover with all the inks removed.
4. Plug the power back in.
5. When the LCD says "ink empty" you will reinstall all 4 ink cartridges.
dear two ways to reduce the light.
1-press Fn key and then press up and down arrow keys you see something happening.
2-remove the display driver and then install again your setting has been changes.
3-if above method not effect on LCD then your LCD has been damaged.