Question about Krups FMF5-14 Stainless Steel 10-Cup Coffee Maker
The manual is here:
Here is the relevant information from it:
Setting Auto On
This programs the coffee machine to start automatically at the set time each day.
• Press the prog button (o) briefly : the display will blink “prog“ for about 1 second, followed
• Press the prog button briefly: the hours will blink “88 _ _“.
• Adjust the hours in steps by pressing the h/min button (n).
• Press the prog button briefly: the minutes will blink “XX 88“.
• Adjust the minutes in steps by pressing the h/min button .
• Confirm the setting by pressing the prog button briefly:
• The display (q) will show the time and a “ “.
• Press the h/min button to cancel the programming.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2013 | Black & Decker Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Dec 20, 2009 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Mar 25, 2009 | Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47665
Feb 27, 2017 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 22, 2008 | Krups Aroma Control 229 Coffee Maker
785 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!