Question about Krups FMF5-14 Stainless Steel 10-Cup Coffee Maker
The manual is here:
Here is the relevant information from it:
Setting Auto On
This programs the coffee machine to start automatically at the set time each day.
• Press the prog button (o) briefly : the display will blink “prog“ for about 1 second, followed
• Press the prog button briefly: the hours will blink “88 _ _“.
• Adjust the hours in steps by pressing the h/min button (n).
• Press the prog button briefly: the minutes will blink “XX 88“.
• Adjust the minutes in steps by pressing the h/min button .
• Confirm the setting by pressing the prog button briefly:
• The display (q) will show the time and a “ “.
• Press the h/min button to cancel the programming.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2013 | Black & Decker Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Dec 20, 2009 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Mar 25, 2009 | Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47665
Feb 27, 2017 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 22, 2008 | Krups Aroma Control 229 Coffee Maker
769 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!