Question about Krups FMF5-14 Stainless Steel 10-Cup Coffee Maker
The manual is here:
Here is the relevant information from it:
Setting Auto On
This programs the coffee machine to start automatically at the set time each day.
• Press the prog button (o) briefly : the display will blink “prog“ for about 1 second, followed
• Press the prog button briefly: the hours will blink “88 _ _“.
• Adjust the hours in steps by pressing the h/min button (n).
• Press the prog button briefly: the minutes will blink “XX 88“.
• Adjust the minutes in steps by pressing the h/min button .
• Confirm the setting by pressing the prog button briefly:
• The display (q) will show the time and a “ “.
• Press the h/min button to cancel the programming.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2015 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 26, 2013 | Black & Decker Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Dec 20, 2009 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Nov 27, 2009 | West Bend Quik Drip 56812 Coffee Maker
Mar 25, 2009 | Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47665
Jan 22, 2008 | Krups Aroma Control 229 Coffee Maker
759 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!