Question about HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
I Have a HP 3110 not printing black. Have tried the reset but still no black.
Can you help please.
Verification of color out – happens only after keeping the unit idle for quite some time.
1. Print self-test report
2. Are the cartridges out of ink – check ink levels
3. check self-test report patterns (missing lines or streaked bars)
4. Look for missing colors or ink smears.
5. Was this issue showing up because of any one single color?
6. Was it stored in a warm environment (Stored under direct sunlight?)
7. Manual Cleaning & Cleaning from Driver
Print a extended self-test report,
On the HP All-in-One control panel, press and hold the OK and Cancel buttons simultaneously and then release. An extended self-test report prints. You will get all the information of your cartridges. Good Luck
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2013 | HP Photosmart 3110 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3110 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 14, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!