Question about GE WBVH6240F Front Load Washer
We had a power failure and since then the washer is not tumbling during regular cycles. It does spin and do the left-right tumbling whenever I start a new program but after filling the water in it does not tumble. Lint filter is clean. Service test mode 10,11,14 will not run. pressure switch test runs OK. No error reported (E00).Seems like the inverter program corrupted. Do I need to replace it or there is a way to reset it?
You may have a corrupted ccu or relay. Does the machine drain and is there an error code? It starts ok and then does not continue and the pressure switch is ok? You may want to remove the swith and lightly blow into it and check for continuity and then ohms. Any small measure and I would replace it. Also if the ccu says it is ok and it is not then I would question the ccus ability to function normally.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
May 02, 2011 | Washing Machines
Apr 19, 2011 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Mar 17, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Feb 12, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 27, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 04, 2011 | Washing Machines
Dec 29, 2010 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Dec 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: