If your medion gopal p4425 will not boot up, then there is a problem somewhere. The problem is minor as it is that, a file that supports its booting is missing.
- Reset your gps receiver by pressing down the reset button for about 5 seconds or holding the power on/off button for about 15 seconds.
- The gps receiver will restart and that way boot normally.
If reseting does not solve the problem, then the solution is for you to format the gps and restore the gps software on it. To do that:
- Connect your gps receiver to your computer using a USB cable,
- Select the computer from your start menu,
- Right click on the gps receiver from the computer age,
- Select format drive,
- Do not quick format, format normally,
- Then go to your gps receivers website and download its software,
- Then transfer the software onto the gps receiver,
- You can download the latest version,
- Then copy your maps back on your gps receiver,
- Connect the gps receiver back on the car,
- Then turn it on,
- This time it will get passed the blue screen and boot normally.
That is how to solve the problem.