- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is unfortunately a known issue with the Pearl. There are a couple
reasons to why this happens. If your battery is defective, then your
phone will sporadically believe that your phone is low on battery (even
when its not), this will cause your phone to kick the radio off by
itself--even every 5 minutes. Try cleaning the battery contacts or even
try a new battery. Another reason is a faulty OS, if the battery
replacement doesn't work, then the problem is with your OS and will have
to be re-installed. I know this sounds like a hassle, but its a known
issue and it should take care of your problems.
Take the battery out, plug the charger in, put the battery back in and leave the phone for a few hours, the phone will turn on when its ready, by letting the phone go dead a cell in the battery went criticly low and it will not work again untill the battery gets above that critical point, if the phone will still not turn on after that u will need a new battery. this happens in older batterys
That definitely is a battery issue. The battery is either Low Soc or it is a failed battery. Most batteries on PDA's usually fail within a year because of the immense amount of use the phone has and the majority of the time the batteries are smaller in a PDA. Take your battery to a service center if one is in your area or call your carrier and inquire about the warranty on batteries (usually 1-year).
This is not fixable. You do need to buy a new phone, Any water will damagee the battery, Screen.
I recomend that you buy the same phone and dont tell the company!!! or they somtimes may charge you extra.
Sometimes, when the battery is completely depleted, the usb or auto charger will not charge the battery back up. Be sure to use the Wall Charger that came with the phone. Give it some time to recover, as this usually works. If not, then you might need to replace your battery.
When the battery is totally depleted, you will need to use a charger that came with the phone. Sometimes it will take a few mintues (give it 10) for the battery/charging circuit to come on.
Sometimes you can charge from other sources than the charger that came with the phone. You generally will need enough charge on the battery to start the phone.
Example: If I have enough battery to where the boots and turns off, I can generally get it to charge from USB or my car adapter. You will need to get the phone to turn on and boot most of the way up before it will take a low current charge. If my phone is so dead it will not even turn on, I must plug it into the AC adapter. Sometimes even then the light does not turn on right away.
The problem is probably due to the number of amps provided by the charger. When the battery is totally dead, the charging circuit is drawing so many amps that it will prevent low amp chargers from being able to do the job. That's why these phones have such heavy duty AC adapters.