- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press funcktion ,dataregistration,scroll down until you get report settings,press ok and scroll down to tx report,press ok and change to output yes.
Then you will receive a report for every fax you send.
Changed transmission mode to normal in order to get rid of EMC error. Caution! depends on your telephone line or modem, for DSL is good for normal mode at 14400 bps else set it to basic mode at 9600 bps.
PRESS REPORTS IT WILL PRINT OUT A HELP PAGE LOOK AT THE SUB MENUE ON THE HELP PAGE MENUE SELCTION 3 FOLLOW THE PROMPT TO TURN ON THE RECEIVE OR IT MAY SAY EASY RECEIVE . GOOD LUCK BROTHER TECH / I HAVE THE SAME MACHINE AT HOME GOOD LUCK
have you watched the paper going through the doc feeder are thay goning one by one or is it pulling more then one. try making a copie withe 4 sheets does that work. if not open cover of doc feeder clean rollers. serperation pad. ( pad would be twrods the top of the cover )
Do you mean to get the paper document back out of the machine? If it doesn't feed out automatically, it may need to be repaired.
If you mean that you want confirmation that a fax was sent, you can turn on the TX (Transmit) REPORT. This will print out the first page of a fax sent successfully.
1. Press the Additional Functions button.
2. Use the arrows to select FAX SETTINGS. Press the Set button.
3. Use the arrows to select REPORT SETTINGS. Press Set.
4. Use the arrows to select TX REPORT. Press Set.
5. Use the arrows to select OUTPUT YES. Press Set.
6. Press the Stop/Reset button.
The machine will automatically print an Activity Report after every 20 faxes (sent or received). If you want an Activity Report at any time:
1. Press the Function button.
2. Press Report button (number 03 on the left side of the keypad)
3. Use the arrows to select ACTIVITY REPORT.
4. Press the Set button.