Hi, just out of the blue the ON/OFF button and Time saver button started to flash rapidly. I disconnected and reconnected the mains, the ON/OFF button lights up by itself for few seconds then it starts to flash rapidly with the time saver button. I have tried to start a cycle of washing or drying to get out of the loop, it did not help. Any ideas?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you must disconnect the battery for 5 minutes then when you reconnect the cables press the alarm deactivate button on your remote I believe your car will start and when you see the pats light rapidly flashing the cars in theft mode and will not start
It sounds like you just need to reset the controller. This is done by running (or partially running) a diagnostic cycle, which will clear the error. Here's how to do it: Depending on the model, and the keys you have, press the following sequence of keys quickly (with less that 1 second between key presses:
Heated Dry - Normal - Heated Dry - Normal; or
High Temp - Air Dry - High Temp - Air Dry; or
Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry, Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry; or
High Temp Wash, Heated Dry, High Temp Wash, Heated Dry.
You will know that you have entered the diagnostic cycle when all the lights light up. Let it run for a few minutes, and then press Cancel to stop the diagnostic cycle and clear the error.
Note: On some of the newer Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid dishwashers, you start the diagnostic cycle by rapidly pressing the 3 left-most keys in the following sequence: 1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3.
1. Make sure the mouse is fully charged. The underside should have a red flickering light if it is working properly. If not you need to change the batteries.
2. Plug the USB dongle into the computer. The blue light should light up and flash rapidly as you move the mouse around. If it still doesn't work you need to re-sync the mouse with the dongle.
Turn the mouse off and back on again. Hold it near the USB dongle.
Push the blue button on the dongle. It should flash steadily. Push the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. The blue light on the dongle should start flashing rapidly and your mouse should now work.
I had the exact same problem. Boombox flashing blue, but not rapidly flashing blue. I did two things that seemed to fix it:
1: Reset the device by switching it on, then holding both volume up and volume down buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. The blue flashing light will briefly flash quicker to confirm.
2: Switch off the boom box
3: Switch on using the power button and (very important) immediately press and hold the Bluetooth button. The Bluetooth button needed pressing and holding almost instantaniously after the power button for it to work for me. I had to try several times to get it to work.
When you do this successfully, the Bluetooth light starts flashing rapidly and it enters search mode.
I nearly threw my speakers away, now it works and connects fine :)
Those buttons are for you to be able to program your garage door opener so that you don't need to have to original clipped to your visor all the time. The procedure is this:
1) put the key in ignition in postition 2 (car not running)
2) hold down both homelink buttons on the outsides of the homelink transmitter (to reset any existing codes) you might have to do it for 20-30 seconds. Red light on homelink will flash rapidly then let go. 3) Now, with the garage remote in one hand and hold the button on the homelink you want to program (keep holding homelink until it pulses, not a rapid flash, takes about 20 sec.) While it is pulsing, hold down the garage opener as close to the homeling button as possible while depressing door opener button also.
Shortly after doing this you will see the homelink start to flash rapidly (this means it is learning the code).
- let go of both buttons once it is flashing rapidly and
4) go to motor of door opener and hit the learn button (a light should turn on)
5)return to the car a press the homelink button you programmed once, twice, or maybe up to three times until you see garage door open/close. You may need to have someone help you with this procedure.
Hi-I have one also-great detector-probably the most complicated one I've ever had! Possibly you are in battery saver mode which will turn off 1,3,6 hour increments! About the 14th time on menu you will see B SVR ON at that time push the Q button to inactivate the battery saver mode-should show B SVR OFF. John
Hopefully you have resolved your issue. I have not heard of the cancel light flashing issue. I have had problems with the clean light flashing seven times over and over and the control panel will not operate. Here is the solution to that. Maybe it will work for your issue as well.
Open dishwasher door, Push Hi Temp Scrub button, Push Saver Dry button, Push Hi Temp Scrub button again, Push Saver Dry button again, All lights on control panel will come on. Close dishwasher door, Push Baked on Cookware or Normal Button. Dishwasher should start and complete cycle.
It is good if you have kids that play video games. Their fingers are used to pushing buttons quickly. I guess this resets the control board. The service guy let me have this info as I used to deliver appliances and work on them somewhat.Hope this helps.