- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION. WHEN MINE DOES THAT I UNPLUG THE ADAPTER FROM THE WALL FOR A COUPLE SECONDS THEN PLUG IT IN . IT'S VERY ANNOYING. IF I FIND THE SOLUTION, I'LL LET YOU KNOW. IF YOU GET A SOLUTION, MAYBE YOU CAN LET ME KNOW. firstname.lastname@example.org
The trick is to set the time and never have anyone call you :-)
Or, contact whoever your CID provider is and tell them the clock offset is wrong. In my case, I have a Packet8 box and I had to go in and make the time correct for my time zone. Access instructions were on their web site.
I have a GE model 28112EE2-A DECT 6.0 with a similiar problem. I have had it for over a year and sometimes it won't ring but it flashes. What I did was unplugged the power for about 20 seconds and plugged it back in. Then it was fine. Hope that helps.
If the 900MHZ phone is Model 26928M programming for rotary dial usually goes like below, can't hurt to try on any model.
This adjustment allows you to select tone (touch-tone) or pulse (rotary) mode dialing. The phone is pre-set for
touch-tone use. To set to tone or pulse dialing:
1. Press and hold the program button for two seconds. You will hear a beep.
2. Press the *tone button to select Tone Dialing or press #pause to select Pulse Dialing.
3. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.