Question about Panasonic PV-C2023 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
You will find the codes you need here : http://www.mykameleon.com/support.html#rs
If the exact code is not listed for your model then you must do the code search. This sometimes takes a while because you have to search through every possible code! Goodluck!!
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2011 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
on Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Apr 25, 2010 | Broksonic CTSGT8118T 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Oct 26, 2009 | Sylvania 6719DC 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 16, 2009 | Toshiba MW24F51 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 24, 2009 | Panasonic PV-DF2700 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
Dec 24, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Jul 26, 2008 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
1,769 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!