Question about Hamilton Beach Iced Tea Maker
Specifics may have changed for newer models -- we've had ours and used it happily for many years -- but the basics are simple.
(1) Fill the pitcher with water up to the "water" line and pour that water into the top of the appliance.
(2) Fill the pitcher with ice up to the "ice" line.
(3) Place a coffee filter and a family-sized tea bag into the top of the brew/steep basket and put the cover on that basket.
(4) Put the brew/steep basket on top of the pitcher.
(5) Slide the pitcher next to the appliance, such that the hot water exit port on the side of the appliance lines up with the entry port on the brew/steep basket.
(6) Press the "on" switch on the front of the appliance and wait for the tea to brew.
(7) When the brewing/steeping process is over, the appliance turns itself off. Replace the brew/steep basket with the pitcher lid for pouring and storage. Discard the tea bag and coffee filter, and rinse the brew/steep basket.
(8) Enjoy your tea!
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker TM1S
Mar 02, 2011 | Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker TM1S
Jan 16, 2011 | Sunbeam Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker, TM3PS...
Jul 05, 2010 | Sunbeam Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker, TM3PS...
Oct 04, 2009 | Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker TM1S
Jun 13, 2009 | Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker TM1S
Feb 24, 2009 | Sunbeam Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker, TM3PS...
Jan 24, 2008 | Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker TM1S
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: