Question about RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Try to find codes for sylvania tv
This is what worked for me:
Manual Code Search and Entry
1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality.
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2016 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2015 | Sylvania Televison & Video
 Press the button of the device you want to
control (for example TV).
 If the device turns on, press another button,
to confirm (for example CHANNEL UP)
 If the device you selected (TV) responds,
you will not need to program the remote.
If the device you selected (TV) does
not respond, you will need to program
There are very rare RCA remotes, with Sylvania TV can be programmed. Just try the above codes with your present RCA remote control. If it does not help, buy the above model RCA universal remote. You will get code list and all other related documents, how to programme it or so, with the device you do purchase. OK.
Jun 14, 2011 | Sylvania 6424FF TV
Dec 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2009 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Aug 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2008 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Nov 08, 2008 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: